Sunday, February 4, 2007

Devotion #2

RISING FAITH

Kenny just returned from Bogota from the latest "Doce Conencion Internacional" and the theme was "Su Mano Esta Sobre Mi"....It was an amazing 6 days...AMAZING!!!

He shared about the electrifying experience of Faith and expectation that and as he spoke i sense the Spirit say to me.....I"M COMING AND MY HAND IS ON YOU!!!

He spoke of thousands of lives coming into the Kingdom of God, about the healing of a worship leader who was on a wheelchair and how amazing it was to see the youngest daugther of Ps Cesar, Sarah preached to 15,000 church leaders....It's AMAZING!!!

In my hunger i search for something to bring to you something visually and i found this. As i watched this video of my Great Grandfather...my spirit is quicken and i believe that the Holy Spirit will move in 2007 for our tribe and Youthnet....

Praise be to the Lord....
Let faith rise up and be praying, in fact as you invite your friends to our "Friendship Special" this Sat...please invite those whom God has open a door for you and i believe that the Holy Spirit will speak to you about them....

As you invite them, please do them a favor...Pray in tongues for them for the next 6 days.
Do not talk to them about God, but ask God for a burden of prayer for them....
I sense that the Lord will be moving in their lives this week as you pray....

Encourage one another and message one another...let's anticipate the outpouring of His Holy Spirit into their lives as we celebrate with them....Halleluah!!!



Ps DiE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALCOHOL SANTO, CAÍDA EN MÍ AHORA in spanish I do not understand what you want to say...
you sayd: Holy alcohol,Fall in my now??? what is it??

My English is like your Spanish jojojojo bye