Saturday, April 21, 2007

Devotion #11


GOING DEEP
FAITH! FATHERING! FAMILY!



TODAY WE"RE GOING TALK ABOUT - FAITH

Recently we just had our first prayer meeting in church, it was the first time i conducted a prayer meeting for the tribe. My heart was filled with anxiety and my mind had a zillion thots going thru it at any one time.

The only thing i reminded myself was to be on time and to end on time.
It was nevertheless to be a faith journey for me.

You see that nite, i was going to share about faith and after sharing out my heart and all that i know as a christian and young pastor. I sense the Holy Spirit speak to me to call forward my people who need healing.

In the many years of my ministry i've prayed for healing for only a handful of time and then it was always a one-to-one scenario. But that nite i had what i would call "Supernatural"Faith and as the people walked forward after i ask for the sick to come forward i prayed the simplest prayer. Lord You see Your children and they need your healing.

We prayed for 10 mins and after 2 rounds of checking, we have 5 testimonies of total healing on the spot and one sharing that she felt much better, that greatly encouraged the people. It was also the first time i saw healing in that dimension so up close and personal. Halleluah!!!

As we go deep, may His word and Spirit begin to do a new work in our hearts. May faith begin to rise among all of us and may we conquer in the Lord thru the Holy Spirit's guidance. May it rise and burst out of everyone of us. Amen.


LOL Ps DiE

No comments: